The bathroom is one of the most popular rooms of the house to renovate. But, you don’t have to overhaul it to make it sparkle like new. Below are five tips to enhance the appearance of your bathroom without undertaking an expensive and intensive remodel.
- Paint. Go classic with white, create a spa like space with soothing blues or energize your space with orange or yellow tones. Look online or thru decor magazines for inspiration.
- Lighting. See yourself in the most flattering light with New Light Fixtures. New lighting is an easy way to update or modernize a space without gutting it.
- Fixtures. As with lighting New faucets add style to your space with minimal effort. Although silver-toned faucets are the choice among Homeowners Brushed Nickel and Polished Chrome are also popular choices
- Window Treatments. Tie the look of a room together with blinds, shades,curtains or a combination of these options. Choose BOLD colors to add POP to a room or stay neutral. Whatever you choose make sure it compliments the style of the room.
- Accessories. Add style and function with new accessories. If you’d like more storage add a wall cabinet or storage tower.Install a new mirror or towel rack to enhance the look of a room. Buy a new rug to go with the new color scheme and add texture and color with vases,wall decor or similar items.
Are you looking to buy or sell a home in the Killeen/Fort Hood area? Give me a call!! 254-462-7172
Modtrice Ford- Your friend in Real Estate!